2015 Dance Festival
We see our role as an international facilitator, connecting dancers of all backgrounds with the world’s most influential role models. This gives students, teachers, and choreographers a platform to collect first hand information on the latest trends in dance, choreography, performance, and training techniques from world class educators in the arts.
A Brief History
Philosophy Behind The Dance Festival
- To give professional artists a platform to showcase their talent
- To foster dance education in a positive and motivational environment that pushes each artist to their fullest potential.
- To provide a healthy competitive goal for upcoming performance artists to sharpen their training, performance and work ethic.
- To promote the dignity, integrity, and public image of the dance profession.
- To provide talented artists that demonstrate strong work ethic with opportunities to compete internationally, receive scholarships, as well as cash prizes.
- To mentor students by the global entertainment industry’s most distinguished choreographers, producers and directors.